Meet Molson and Maple.
They’re an adorable Golden Retriever duo who have consistently melted hearts on social media thanks to their loving personalities.
These two Goldens have an unbreakable bond that is perfectly captured through their heartwarming video content.
Molson and Maple’s personalties shine through on Instagram and TikTok, whether you enjoy Molson’s goofball antics or Maple’s mischievous streak.
Molson and Maple’s mom spoke to us to shed light on life with two Golden Retrievers and their success on social media.
1) How did you end up with Molson and Maple?
Our neighbor posted on our neighborhood Facebook page that her breeder had a Golden available (which never happens) so we applied and got SO lucky!! That’s how Molson came along and then when our oldest golden Stella passed away, we knew Molson needed a friend so we contacted the breeder and got Maple soon after!
2) What attracted you to the Golden Retriever breed?
I’ve always had Goldens since I was a kid and just absolutely LOVE the breed.
3) How would you describe Molson and Maple’s personalities?
Molson is goofy and chill and Maple is a wild child that is too smart for her own good lol
4) Is life easier with two Goldens/two dogs as opposed to one?
I don’t know if I would say “easier” but they entertain each other which burns a lot of energy!
5) What does day-to-day life look like for Molson and Maple?
Breakfast at 7am, dinner and 4pm and lots of wrestles, snuggling and adventuring between! They love their evening walks and seeing their doggo friends whenever they can!
6) Can you tell us your funniest Molson and Maple story?
They LOVE tug-of-war and one time they were playing tug-of-war with my loofa (which they shouldn’t have) and Molson fell asleep mid game
7) Why did you decide to share your Molson and Maple with the Instagram world?
They made me smile and laugh so much that I wanted to share the feelings they gave me with as many people as I could!
8) How does it feel to have such a passionate fanbase that love your dogs?
It honestly feels amazing but also sometimes doesn’t seem real! Knowing how many people love them the way I love them makes my heart so full.
9) Do you find it’s easier to capture their bond and their personalities via photo content or video content?
Videos for sure! I find that if I take photos, I might miss a moment or that moment might be blurry but a video captures it all!
10) Do Molson and Maple get a lot of attention when out and about around Orlando? Do they get recognized?
They get lots of attention when we are out and about and they LOVE it. Sometimes they get recognized from Instagram or TikTok which is just the coolest thing! Other times people are just loving on them because it’s hard not to!
11) What advice would you give to someone looking to start a social media account for their pet?
Take LOTS of pictures and videos and keep them all! There’s lots of photos I deleted from when they were little before I had their Instgram and I regret deleting them.
12) Do you have a favourite post of Molson and Maple or one that really blew up?
Yes! It’s the “what’s a soulmate?” video. It pulls on my heart strings and perfectly describes their pure love for each other.
13) Why do you think Golden Retrievers are so popular on social media?
Their personalities for sure!!
14) What advice would you give yourself knowing what you know now if you could go back to when you first got Molson and Maple?
Savor every moment! Time flies with your pups and you can’t get it back. So make the most of it!