Bandit is a husky that will make you smile.
That’s because Bandit is always smiling, whether you follow him on Instagram or TikTok.
To learn how we got 1 million TikTok followers in a month, check out our latest YouTube video here.
Although Bandit have nearly 160,000 followers on Instagram, his preferred platfrom is TikTok.
This chirpy canine has surpassed 700,000 followers on the video-sharing platform.
We spoke to Bandit’s human Sam to learn more about Bandit, huskies and his social media success.
1) What attracted you to the Husky breed?
Fluffy dogs and a dog that is always smiling.
2) How did you end up with Bandit?
I found Bandit and his siblings on Craigslist. I went to look at his sister, but Bandit sort of chose me when I was there and I couldn’t say no to him.
3) What is Bandit’s personality like?
Energetic, loving, playful, hyper, everything you want in a dog.
4) What are the challenges of owning a husky?
Shedding – non stop!
5) What are the perks of owning a Husky?
Easy to teach, always fun, always there to love you.
6) What does day-to-day life look like for Bandit?
Sleep, eat, make content for social media, play, and walks.
7) Why did you decide to start a TikTok for Bandit?
We started on Instagram. I learned the TikTok algorithm and found it easier to grow on.
8) Do you prefer creating content for TikTok or Instagram?
As of the last few months, TikTok.
9) What are the advantages of TikTok as a content creator?
Easier to go viral.
10) How does the TikTok community react to Bandit? What comments do you get?
Everyone loves bandit! I have never seen really any bad comments. Everyone asks to meet him so they can pet him.
11) What is your favourite video of Bandit?
Really hard to answer that! Probably, the invisible wall challenge videos.
12) What is your funniest Bandit story?
When he was a puppy, he was sleeping outside and out of nowhere woke up, and just darted into a door. He was okay after and no injury.
13) What TikTok pet accounts do you enjoy?
I love all of the dog accounts.
14) Finally, if you could give advice to yourself knowing what you know if you went back to when you first started your social media accounts, what would it be?
Be creative. post consistently. don’t give up – your time to grow will come.