Green & Wilds are a company providing Britain’s much-loved dogs with healthy and natural treats.
You may be accustomed to buying your dog chews, nibbles and chews at your local supermarket.
However, some of the products sold in big chains can contain additives that you may want to avoid.
We take a lot of care to ensure we’re eating healthy and nutritious diets, so we should show our dogs the same level of care and love.
There are a host of companies that provide completely natural snacks and treats for your furry pooch.
For more information and to buy: www.Amazon.co.uk
Green & Wilds are one such company who want provide pet parents with natural, healthy products that dog owners can trust.
In this review, we’re going to take a look at Green & Wilds, what type of treats they offer and what customers are saying about these little bites.
We’ll break the article into the following sections:
Jump To Section
Who are Green & Wilds?
Green & Wilds offer natural, healthy, nutritious and delicious food & treats for happy pets.
The company started in the early 2000s after Green & Wilds founder John was introduced to antler chews from Canada.
It started a journey that would lead to Green & Wilds and their range of natural dog snacks and treats to keep British pups happy and satisfied.
They offer a wide range of options for pet parents, including 100 per cent natural snacks and treats, eco-friendly toys, natural chews and dietary supplements.
Green & Wilds don’t use fillers or bulkers in their food, so you can have peace of mind knowing that your dog is only ingesting natural ingredients.
Their website states that their mission is to bring good healthy food, chews, treats and snacks to all canines in the UK.
What treats do Green & Wilds offer?
Green & Wilds offer a wide range of snacks and treats to keep your dog’s appetite satisfied and keep them entertained.
• Chewroots – are sustainable natural wood dog chew toys. Harvested by hand from tree roots, they’re eco-sustainable toys for your canine.
• Fish dog treats – They’ve got a wide range of fish treats which have a wide range of benefits for dogs. They are great for removing tartare from teeth and help provide a beautiful shiny coat due to being packed with Omega 3. These can be used as a reward or training treat.
• Ox liver dog treats – These are tasty little liver treats consisting of small pieces of naturally air-dried 100% Ox liver. High in nutrient-rich organ meat that most dogs really love, liver is also a good source of copper, iron, niacin, phosphorus and zinc. They’re also a great source of omega-6 fatty acid.
• Venison dog treats – Their website states that venison has fewer calories, less fat and more iron than any other type of meat. Their 100% air dried Venison Deli Snacks and sticks are not only low in fat, but they are also Gluten Free and Hypoallergenic. Venison also provides protein to help build strong bones and muscles.
• Antler powder – Their ground Antler Powder comes in a handy sprinkle jar and is made from 100% naturally shed antler. Antler contains high volumes of natural minerals and nutrients that aid circulation and improve metabolism. These natural minerals help bones, muscles and joints, also helping to maintain healthy cells and tissue.
• Antler dog chews – With the largest range in the UK, Green & Wilds explain that antlers make fantastic dog chews because they are totally natural, long lasting, provide good minerals and are odourless to humans. They’re suitable for puppies, adult dogs and seniors.
Of all the dog treats that I’ve reviewed so far, I was immediately struck by the Green & Wilds packaging. They get top marks for their colourful packaging which contained vital information such as the health benefits of each product.
Their camel hide chews proved to be a big hit with my Alaskan Klee Kai. Copper and Skye were kept entertained for hours with the 100 per cent natural camel chews. These hypoallergenic chews lived up to their billing as “tough n’ tasty”.
While I thought the camel hide chews looked a little peculiar, the Triple Tripe Tastic chews were interesting in appearance and texture. After some initial investigation, my dogs were happy to have a good munch on this high protein chew. Although this was a slightly messy treat, it was great to know that the tripe chews can help with building muscle and enhancing all system functioning from immune response to tissue repair to urinary tract health.
We were given a bag of Yakity Yak Puff Nuggets to try. My dogs love anything with cheese so I had their attention when I opened the packet. Handcrafted from a blend of 100 per cent Yaks/cows milk with some lime and salt, my dogs loved these cheese treats. It was interesting to read that the Himalayan people have been feeding their dogs these snack chews for generations.
Continuing my dog food adventure, Green & Wilds provided me with a Bag of Tiddlers. I was suspicious whether my dogs would eat these little fish caught wild in the North Atlantic ocean. While they may not have appeared appetising to me, I was stunned by how much my dogs loved the tiddlers. They were a big hit – and full of Omega 3.
There was more fishy business with their Cornish Fishcakes. Made with salmon, carrot and tumeric, these treats were great for dogs with stiff joints. Responsibly sourced, my dogs were quick to woof down the fishcakes.
While I was intrigued to see my dog taste test some of their less common options, I wasn’t surprised to see my Alaskan Klee Kai enjoy dogs treats that I was familiar with, such as Chicken Liver dog treats, Beef Jerky Chews and Venison snacks.
Overall, I was really impressed with the huge variety Green & Wilds have to offer. Whether you want to give your dog meat, fish or vegetarian snacks and treats, they’ve got your covered. With an eco-friendly, responsible approach, you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not harming the planet, either.
Green & Wilds get 4.78 stars out of 5 based upon over 1,100 reviews on independent website Reviews.co.uk. It’s a glowing endorsement of their treats.
One Labrador owner couldn’t speak highly enough of Green & Wilds and their products:
Quality of products are paramount to me and appear to be enjoyed by my labrador. Treats are very varied and appear to keep him happy. Eco toys and antlers are very durable and keep him entertained and mind active.
A pet parent with an Irish Terrier highlighted the natural ingredients used in their snacks and treats:
It is good to see all the ingredients are natural and wholesome. The Yakity Yak chew is a great success and keeps our Irish terrier content for hours!
A dog owner with a fussy pup gave a glowing review of Green & Wilds:
Quality items delivered quickly. I can always trust Green and Wilds products will be happily enjoyed by my very fussy dog.
Where to buy?
You can purchase Green & Wilds products listed in this review on Amazon.co.uk here:
• Camel Hide Chews – £8.90
• Triple Tripe Tastic – £6.98
• Bag of Tiddlers – £6.50
• Cornish Fishcakes
• Chicken Liver dog treats – £10.98
• Beef Jerky Chews – £7.99
• Venison Joint care super Snacks – £7.99
• Buffalo Mini Bites – £4.99
• Yakity Yak Puff Nuggets – £9.92
Anything else to consider?
Green & Wilds provide more than just dog snacks and treats – you can also purchase some toys for your precious pooch.
They’ve got a range of eco toys, including Carlos the Crab, Derrick the Donut, Francois le Frog and Lionel the Llama.
We’ve reached the end of our review of Green & Wilds.
They’ve got a wide range of dog snacks and treats available to pet parents in the UK.
Their products are 100 per natural and responsibly sourced. So you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing that your dog is only eating natural food and not at the expense of the environment.
Green & Wilds have such a big variety that even the fussiest dogs should be able to find something to chew on.
For more information and to buy: www.Amazon.co.uk